Tuesday, July 18, 2017

A New Website Showcases Chicago - its architecture, vistas, events and people. Introducing Lynn Becker Gallery

[September 18, 2010] Father Time

Over the past fifteen years, I've taken over 175,000 images, mostly of my thumb.

Some are of San Francisco, even fewer of Washington and other cities, but almost were taken in Chicago.  Slowly, I've been going through those hundreds of thousands of photographs and picking out or my newest website, Lynn Becker Gallery

Here you'll find the images in a large, full-page format, far more expressive than the sizes to which I'm restricted to in this blog and on social media.  Often, they'll be accompanied by a short essay providing the story behind what's in the day's photograph.

I'll be adding new pictures several times each week, and just to get started, daily this week, with a bonus image on this original post.

I hope you'll find them enjoyable, and I welcome your comments.

For your troubles, today's bonus image:

(April 10, 2010) Drummond Place stalked by purple dinosaur.
http://lynnbecker.com/repeat/Gallery/lynnbeckergallery.html



© Lynn Becker, 2003-2015.  All rights reserved.  Reproduction without permission strictly prohibited.

2 comments:

william said...

The Father time architecture looks pretty stunning. It looks like a grim reaper with that scythe. I think my nephew would enjoy that purple ride lol.

Manish Packers and Movers Pvt Ltd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.