After taking August off, we've got a very full September Calendar of Chicago Architectural Events.
among the highlights:
- Massamiliano Fuksas at the Graham (Tuesday, September 11)
- Visionary Cities: Urban and Architectural Futures to Come, a day-long UIC School of Architecture conference chaired by Alexander Eisenschmidt with Sam Jacob, Clare Lyster, Sarah Dunn, Robert Bruegmann, Bill Menking and more, at MCA (Saturday, the 22nd)
- Mikyoung Kim at ITT (Wednesday, the 12th)
- Jimenez Lai offers a "quasi-bookreading" of his Citizens of No Place at the Graham (Tuesday, the 18th)
- Pecha Kucha Volume 23 with Lee Bay, Kara Kotwas and more, at Martyr's (Tuesday, the 4th)
- David Van Zanten on The Work of Louis Julien Millet at the Second Presbyterian Church (Thursday, the 20th)
- Vincent James and Jennifer Yoos of VJAA at IIT (Wednesday, the 19th)
- Learning from Tristan Sterk, AIA Chicago (Thursday, the 27th)
- Women of Influence: The Achievements of Women in Chicago's Early History, at Häfele America Chicago Showroom (Monday, the 10th)
- Glessner House's 125th Anniversary Gala on (Thursday, the 13th)
- Secret Spaces Atop Chicago, with author Tony Macaluso, CAF lunchtime. (Wednesday, the 26th)
- Thomas Leslie discusses How Lateral Bracing Influenced Two Generations of Chicago Skyscrapers, lunchtime at CAF (Wednesday, the 19th)
- The White City: A Musical, at Glessner House (Friday, the 28th)
I'm sure we'll be adding more, but already there's over 50 great events this month. Check out all the details on the September 2012 Calendar of Chicago Architectural Events (and Exhibitions).